Tanner is such a fun little boy. He is CRAZY at times, a lot of times, but he is funny and cute and we love him to pieces. He says several words. One day I was making cookies. I had no idea he could say cookie, but he was begging me to pick him up to see them sitting on the stove. When I picked him up he said very enthusiastically, "MMMMMM! COOKIE!" Clear as day, it was hilarious. He loves Mickey Mouse, blankets, popcorn, fruit, sucking the toothpaste off of his toothbrush, coloring, shoes, throwing things, but mostly he loves balls. Any kind of ball, and he has a pretty good arm. He is a speed demon, he is just so FAST!
He was so cute while I was taking these pictures. I stood him in front of this board, and after I took a picture he would run over to look at it, then run back and stand for another picture. He did this over and over.
We had the perfect low key birthday for him. We ordered pizza. He only likes the crust.
He loved opening presents, it was hilarious to watch.
I have no idea what he's doing.
He managed to lick the cake at least 2 or 3 times.
He did not want Jayden in his face. He tried to bite him.
I guess he didn't like it, he had one bite and then ran to play with his new toys.
Oh wait, he licked it again.
The best we could get. Love this baby boy of mine. Hard to believe he's only been around for 2 years, I can barely remember not having him in our life.


No comments:
Post a Comment