Day 4 was another day at California Adventure. We watched the Jedi training, but Jayden wasn't picked. He was really disappointed, so my mom and Dennis took him back to a later show, and he was chosen! He was so happy, totally made the trip for him! Josh missed it because he was at the hotel, and I missed it because it was during our assigned time to meet Frozen characters.
Innoventions was cool too. We skipped the lines to meet some super heroes though, they were way too long.
Sidney and I got to meet Elsa and Anna. She was beyond excited. The way they do the lines is a process. Good thing I did some research before, because otherwise we wouldn't have been able to meet them.
Mmmmm, chocolate!
After that we headed to meet some more princesses. Sidney was simply in awe of them.
Tanner loved the choo choos.
Bubbles are always a hit, and a good way to make friends.
This is just me and Sidney. She loved Space Mountain.




No comments:
Post a Comment