Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas

We had a pretty low key Christmas this year. Actually, I think we always do.

Christmas Eve
 
 
 
Singing "Silent Night," holding the "baby" Jesus.
 
Christmas Eve it started to snow. We hadn't had any snow for a month, so it was really magical. 
 
A few other Christmas festivities.
 
I went to Sidney's school party. It was the first party I've made it to, and she cried most of the time. First it was because I was helping with one of the centers and I couldn't stay with her, then she didn't like the elf name I gave her, and then she was upset Tanner was playing the games. Tanner had a blast.
 
Josh had two work dinners. It's always nice to have a night out.
This year we set the timer to take pictures for our card. We kept putting it off, and when I finally set a date, it snowed 9 inches. I had no idea it was going to melt in a week, so we did it anyway. So we froze our tails off in 25 degrees, took 9 pictures, and called it good. This was the best we could do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment