Saturday, January 3, 2015

Disneyland: Day One

We had such a fun week! It was also really stressful at times! Taking a two year old was pretty challenging. Tanner was fine on the rides, he loved them. He was happy to run free, which wasn't often because of the crowds. He was fine in the stroller when he was exhausted enough. Luckily we never had to wait very long in lines for anything, but even if it was five minutes, he would try to run ahead and escape. We (but mostly Josh) took him back to the hotel for naps every day. That was life saving. But despite all that, it was a lot of fun.
 
Day One was California Adventure. We all loved Cars Land. Radiator Springs is near and dear to my heart because of Jayden's love of McQueen when he was little. He always had a little car in his little hand, even sleeping with one at night. The town is amazing!
 
 
 
 
 
We found these cute trophies in one of the shops. 
 
 
I should mention now, or maybe not, that my hair felt disgusting the entire week. I don't know if it was the water at the hotel or the humidity, or what, but it felt greasy even right after my shower and wouldn't stay straight for one second. I felt like I looked awful all week because I felt like it. No fun! 
 
 
 
 
I bought some Jamberry nails for me and Sidney. It was fun to have Elsa and Minnie nails all week. 
 
 
 
 
 
Meeting our first Minnie.


California Adventure has some adorable places for pictures taking. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is right before we boarded Radiator Springs Racers. The anticipation in line was killing Jayden. It was so fun to be with him in line. 
The ride was a big hit. People wait 2 hours in line for this one, even when the park has low crowds. With fast passes and child swap we were able to ride it a few times. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't think we got one normal family picture all week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Flo's CafĂ© is my personal favorite. The food was so good, I have been dreaming about the salad ever since. 
 
 
 
 
Every night this car drives out and they have a dance party. I have a really cute video of Sidney shakin' it! 
We took Sidney on the Tower of Terror. Just because she met the height requirement doesn't mean she should have gone on it. She was so scared, she cried when it was over. See her burying her head in my arms. 
Right after that we stopped to see Santa. She told him for Christmas she never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever wanted to ride the Tower of Terror again. She had everyone laughing. 
 
 
Fantastic day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment