Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Disneyland: Day Five

When I tell most people we stayed for five days, they think we're insane. It's not as big as Disney World, but we were able to fill our time. Our original plan was four days, but with all that rain and running back and forth between the hotel, we wanted more time, so we added an extra day while we were there. So glad we did. The nicer weather after the rain made the crowds worse than they usually are for that time of year.
 
I feel like I didn't have my camera out much on the last day, which is fine, because we were too busy having fun.
 
We loved Bugs Land, it was absolutely adorable seeing Tanner grinning ear to ear on the rides. 
 
 
 
 
I think I said before we always fail at getting a decent family picture, especially in front of the castle. Next time, we are headed there first when everyone is freshly excited and willing to smile big. 
 
 
We got to explore Tom Sawyer's Island for the first time. It turned out to be a favorite for all of us. There were so few people the kids could all run free, and there was a lot to explore. Josh found his new favorite spot. 
 
Random cute photo. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jayden photo bombing. I didn't even know he knew that was a thing. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That night my mom and Dennis had had their fill, so Josh and I brought Jayden and Sidney back. We stayed until almost midnight. They were so tired, but we had a blast. 
 
We are seriously obsessed with Cars Land. The Cozy Cones have different snacks at each one, which the kids thought was so cool. 
 
 
 
We love Christmas at Disney. 
 
She was always wanting her picture with stuffed animals. 
Josh likes to over exaggerate for the pictures. And whoever loaded us into this boat did not pay attention. Poor Josh got soaked. 
 
 
As we were leaving we stopped by to say hi to Mickey one last time. 
When we exited I asked them to show me how they felt about leaving. Josh isn't quite as die hard as the rest of us. Way fun trip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment