Monday, January 5, 2015

Downtown Disney

I still have more days to blog, but I'm going to insert our first day here. The night before our first day in the park was my birthday. We explored Downtown Disney a little bit. It was a little rainy this night too. We wanted to eat somewhere fun, but didn't realize that the restaurants that didn't require reservations were super duper tiny. There was nowhere to sit. I can't imagine what it would be like at a more crowded time. So half of us stood and ate around a small table when we found one. It was awkward, but we had fun exploring the shops.
 
Lego Store was a big hit!
 
 
Anna and Elsa's Boutique was really cute. 
 
 
 
She begged us for a build a bear and we said no. Don't let all these pictures fool you, there were plenty of tears during the week. 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment