Monday, July 25, 2011

Oregon: Scenery

I'll leave off with some Oregon beauty.  It really is such a beautiful state.  I didn't get out and take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, but I got a few in here and there. 
 The town I lived in is at the base of Mary's Peak.  This is right down the road from my old house.  Some of my favorite memories are the long bike rides my sister and I used to take on country roads.
The other thing I love are the miles and miles and miles of Christmas tree farms.  They are everywhere and are so pretty.  There were the cutest little baby trees that I didn't get any photos of.  It's like Christmas year round.  You just can't get sick of Christmas trees when they're not crowding your living room.
This one is a little blurry because I took it while driving, but it was such a pretty setting. 

I had to sneak in a few more from the beach. 
There was a photographer couple with their tripods and 2 dogs photographing the sunset.  What a life that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment