Going to the river and the beach was fun. It was sunny and somewhat warm. My mom's boyfriend took us out on the river on his fishing boat. The kids thought that was the coolest thing ever. Sidney had some really funny looks on her face that day.
We met a nice fisherman who gave all the kids some bait thingies. That was pretty exciting.
I can't get over how much I want to squish her cheeks because the vest is pushing them up.
After that we went to the beach in Lincoln City for a while. Kids just don't care how freezing the water is.
Here's the stalker coming out in me. There was the cutest, littlest, oldest man I have ever seen at the beach. I had to sneak a couple of pictures of him while he wasn't looking. I was trying to make it look like I was taking pictures of the scenery, which I was, but I sneaked in a few of him. I wish I could have gotten his face better. He had the brightest blue eyes and the slowest, cutest walk I've ever seen. So here you go. Maybe one day I'll work up the guts to ask these people that I see to take their picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment