- While sweeping the kitchen: "You guys need to pick up your stuff off the floor or I'm going to throw it away." (I wonder where he heard that from?)
- The kids had been dancing in the family room for a while. Sidney followed as Jayden walked through the kitchen to go upstairs. "I'll be right back. I'm going upstairs to put on deoderant. I stink!" And then Sidney said, "Me too!" They came down smelling nice and fresh.
- "I like Oprah too, you know!"
- I was tickling Sidney's tummy and we were laughing about belly buttons. Somehow it got brought up that Dad has a belly button too. The kids thought that was the funniest thing ever, and even funnier that he has the biggest belly button of all of us. Funnier still, is when Jayden said, "He has the biggest and the hairiest belly button of all!"
Enjoy the little things for one day you will look back and realize they were big things
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Jaydenisms
Labels:
Jayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment