Josh had to go back home on the 4th. We didn't want him to go. That day was nice and laid back. We barbecued and then went to watch fireworks. My mom has a swing on one of her apple trees in her backyard. I can't tell you how much I love this because my grandma had one on her apple tree too. It was one of my favorite things about her house. So it was so fun to see my kids spend hours and hours and hours on it.
Sidney is wearing a little dress I made for her. It was super easy and cheap to make. Here's a link if you want to learn how.
We also made these glow-in-the-dark drinks. Ours didn't turn out right because we used apple juice instead of something completely clear, but it was still cool, so we'll be trying them again sometime. I'm too lazy to post a picture, so go check it out if you want to learn how to make glow-in-the-dark drinks.








No comments:
Post a Comment