Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oregon: Alsea Falls & the Covered Bridge

Jayden's first ride in Grandma's Jeep.  He was soooo excited for it.
We drove out to Alsea Falls for a mini hike.  Aren't these trees cool?  Creepy and mossy, I love it.  
Alsea Falls 
Giant clover.
 

Mom and I walked to the covered bridge one day.  We used to ride our bikes there all the time when I was younger.  It was so fun to be able to show my kids where I grew up.  It was Sidney's first trip to Oregon and Jayden was a baby the last time we went.  It is so weird to me that a place that was my home is so foreign to my kids.  Sidney got her first ride in the Jeep.  She loved it too.
Jayden and Sidney walked backwards a lot.
They thought sitting backwards was the way to go.  It was a backwards day.
We went down to the little creek and the kids threw rocks for about an hour.  It was a gorgeous day.  We lucked out on the weather while we were there.  We only got 2 days of rain and then it was actually pretty hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment