If you have been reading my blog long enough you know that when I take a trip I write about it in much detail. Maybe too much, but I love reading back and remembering all the fun we had. So bear with me as I bombard you with posts for the next few days. We stayed really busy. We got home yesterday, and between the loads of laundry, trying to get myself back on the treadmill, and cringing at the sight of any treats in my pantry, I'm sitting down to get this on here before the freshness wears off and before I hit my after vacation sadness.
I took 2,159 pictures. So I'm not kidding when I say I'm going to bombard you with vacation overload. I even deleted a bunch while there so I wouldn't fill up my card too soon. I was only about 100 away from filling it, so next time I can take even more. And if you think I'm posting too many pictures, just remember it could be worse.
Josh came with us for the first week. He wasn't going to come but then his work schedule changed and he was available for the first week. I can't tell you how excited we were. Where to begin? We went because all of my siblings were able to be there at the same time. This hasn't happened since my little sister got married 5 years ago. It was so fun to be together again. We crammed into my mom's house, stayed up way too late, ate way too much food, played games, gossiped....you know, all that fun family stuff.
The whole family.
All the kids, oldest to youngest. I like that we make a V shape in our height.
Miriam, Jessica, Me, Kathryn, Clayton
All the kids with mom.
All the grandkids. I like that the grandkids look like my family. 4 girls and 1 boy, only this time the boy is the middle in age, not the youngest.
Sierra, Makenna, Alena, Jayden, Sidney
No comments:
Post a Comment