Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tannerisms

Oh man, Tanner is a busy boy! He is always doing something crazy or funny. I can barely keep up with him.
 
For a while he would get this big lunch cooler out when we were leaving for school. He wanted to be like Jayden and bring a lunch box.
Sleeping peacefully. I often have to wake him up to leave for school or to go pick up Jayden from school, but he's almost always good about it, rarely being grouchy when he gets woken up before he's ready. 
 
I can't resist those cute little feet and that tongue! 
The three of us had a morning at the zoo. We let him go where he wanted. 
Have I mentioned he always tries to go to bed with Jayden and Sidney? He always thinks he'll get away with it, and he's so happy and excited about it, we've let him try a couple of times. But he's too hyper to actually go to sleep and stay in the bed, so he's pretty upset when we put him in the crib. 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just like his daddy, off roading.
One day he wanted to wear two shirts. For some reason he thought one of them was a pair of pants, so when I put it on like normal he was really mad and was trying to pull it down over his legs like pants. It was hilarious, we were all laughing so hard! 
 
Looking at himself. 
 He's got this figured out.
I was getting a shirt down for him, and he pointed to this one and said, "Daddy." He had to wear it. 
Every night he insists on sleeping with these three specific blankets, pillow, monkey, and a few books. And every time he wakes up he insists on getting them all out and bringing them with him downstairs. This time he wanted them all with him at the table and then he pretended to go to sleep.
Jayden and Sidney made this "bridge" between the recliners and they were all trying to lay on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment