I love reading these every year.
All About My Mom by Sidney:
My mom is 23 years old.
Her favorite food is salad.
Her favorite color is red.
Her favorite thing to do is sleep.
My mom is really good at cooking.
My mom's favorite restaurant is Café Rio.
My mom's dream vacation would be a cruise.
My mom likes it when I obey.
My mom is special because I love her.
All About My Mom by Jayden:
My mom is 31 years old.
Her favorite food is chocolate.
Her favorite color is red.
Her favorite thing to do is eat chocolate.
My mom is really good at eating chocolate.
My mom's favorite restaurant is classified.
My mom's dream vacation would be going to Disney World alone.
My mom likes it when I classified.
My mom is special because she gives me at least some chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment