Sidney wanted to time herself to see how many jumping jacks she could do in a minute. I can't remember how many she did, but she wanted to find out if she had done more than her uncle, who was training to become a fireman. When he texted back that she beat him, she did this.
She brought a face painting book home from the library and chose to do a cat. She was soooo excited, she absolutely loves cats.
She always tucks her shirts in.
One morning she came pouting to me that she's tired of being in Kindergarten and wants to be a teenager already. She was super sad, and in total distress. I thought it was cute so I happened to take a picture. Then later that day she lost her second tooth and was so excited she told me she had changed her mind and likes being 6.
Over the last few days I've been shocked to look at her and realize she's growing up into a girl, not just a little girl anymore, but a GIRL! She always climbs into bed with me when Josh is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment