We spent the first part of the morning in Fantasyland. Sidney was thrilled with her pink horse. She just lit up in this area.
The Buzz ride was a hit. I think it might have been Sidney's favorite ride, we rode it at least 4 or 5 times.
We got in on some parade and dancing action. Sidney was loving it because she saw Minnie.
She got as close to Minnie as they allowed her. It is so fun to see her react to seeing her.
More random photos from Adventureland.
Like I said before, Sidney was grumpy a lot. And when we got on the magic carpets she was so mad she didn't get a pink one. This love of pink is beginning to backfire on us. We're trying to get her to love other colors as well. She even loves purple and got on a purple one, but she cried the entire time.
Jayden was as happy as can be. He was great on the trip, soaking it all in.
Josh might not confess how long he kept this hat on.
Another big highlight for Sidney was meeting the princesses. She was a little scared at first, but after the first picture she was ok getting her picture by herself. Jayden didn't want to meet them. He had to come with us anyway, but he insisted he didn't want their autograph or a picture with them. Then once we got in there he was like, well maybe I'll just get their autograph. And then, I guess I'll be in the picture. Ha!
And then he acted mad, but was really trying to keep a smile off his face when he said that they called him a handsome prince. Sidney's reaction was really cute. She was in awe of them, and twirling her skirts with her hands.
I had to fulfill my childhood dream of meeeting Belle. She was always my favorite. I'm a nerd, I don't care.
Can you guess why Sidney loves Sleeping Beauty?
And then the moment Sidney had been waiting for. She was thrilled to meet Minnie and Mickey, but her reaction the next time was priceless.
More photos.
The kids got to collect a bunch of confetti after the dance party.
We asked Sidney if she wanted to go on the pirate ride because it was scary. She shrugged her shoulders, tilted her head to the side, and with her big eyes, said, "Well, you can protect me." We took her, and she buried her head in Josh's shoulder most the time.
Favorite part of the day:
Dad: I forget, I'll have to ask him.
Mom: Watching Sidney meet Minnie for the first time and smokin' everyone on Buzz Lightyear.
Jayden: Peter Pan's flight.
Sidney: Meeting the princesses and Minnie.
No comments:
Post a Comment