Sunday, October 5, 2014

Moving

My absence can be blamed on our move. Blah. Moving is the worst. I should go into why we moved to Idaho, but that will have to wait until a later time. When we got here we stayed with Josh's brother for a week while we crazily looked for a house. We found one fast, then while we were waiting to close I went to my sister's in Idaho Falls for three weeks while Josh stayed with his brother. Then we came back to Boise, closed on the house and were in it a month after we left Texas. It's still a little surreal to be here. We know 100% we are supposed to be here, but I can't lie, I've questioned it over and over since we got here. A lot of factors as to why, which I won't get into. Leaving Texas was harder than I thought it would be. We had some awesome friends there. There's a huge part of me that wants to be back in Charlotte. A huge part. I'm trying hard to not look at what I'm missing out on, but focusing on what I have and being grateful for the chance I had to live in some great places and make some great friends. But....It's been so nice to be able to spend time with family on and off over the last couple of months. In the meantime, I have some serious blogging to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment