Sunday, October 5, 2014

How It's Made Week

Sidney loves the TV show "How It's Made." We came up with a few things to do for it. Mostly because we wanted to go to the Blue Bell Factory before we moved and I couldn't think of another theme besides Ice Cream Week, and that would have been awesome, actually, why didn't we just do that?
 
The first thing we made was marshmallows. They were delicious, better than store bought. I can't find the pictures from this week! It's been too long, and I can't remember everything we did. Here are the kids making marshmallows, but where are the pictures of the marshmallows?
We made some kind of concoction in Ziploc bags and they exploded. What else did we make?? We watched a few episodes of the show.
The Blue Bell tour is a lot of fun. Yummy ice cream at the end. 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment