Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jayden's Baptism

Jayden was baptized in November right before Thanksgiving.  We ended up doing it in Washington so more family could attend, and then we were able to spend the holiday with them.  I'm so glad we did it that way, it was a wonderful day. We had a couple of hiccups that morning, so we only ended up with a couple of pictures, and not a single one of anyone in attendance.  But it makes Top 5 in wonderful days in my life, and I hope in Jayden's too.  Love him, he's a great kid. Try not to cry while sitting next to your child singing "I'm Trying to be Like Jesus." Guarantee you won't be able to hold the tears in listening to the sweet, innocent voice of an 8 year old.
 
 
Program
 
Conducting: Brother Watts, Bishopric
Pianist: Yvonne McMillan, Grandmother
Chorister: Annette Croke, Aunt
Opening Song: I'm Trying to be Like Jesus
Opening Prayer: Sidney Croke, Sister
Talk on Baptism: Shyann Croke, Mother
Baptism of Jayden, performed by Josh Croke, Father
Witnesses: Ron Croke, Grandfather and Jared Croke, Uncle
Confirmation of Jayden
Musical Number: "I am a Child of God," by Sidney Croke, Sister
Talk on Holy Ghost: Judy Croke, Grandmother
Closing Remarks: Brother Watts, Bishopric
Closing Song: When I am Baptized
Closing Prayer: Jeremiah Croke, Uncle


No comments:

Post a Comment