I made a discovery a couple of days ago. Houston has Fall! I figured out I'm living in the wrong part. Seriously, there are two trees at the entrance of my neighborhood that changed color, not a single other one has. And when you drive out of the neighborhood, there is no color. To make it worse, the trees that were there have been cut down to make room for another neighborhood. So anyway, we were out the other day and drove past a neighborhood that had the brightest, most gorgeous trees of every color. We sidetracked and drove through for a few minutes. Just what I needed, it was beautiful. I guess we just chose the wrong area of Houston to live in. A few weeks ago we created our own Fall in our house. It was the most of the season we had seen so far. Houston is a little late with Fall. While much of the country is being blasted with snowstorms, last week it was still 80 degrees. This week is in the 50s, which we are loving! I like change. I crave the changing seasons, and living in endless summer is draining to my soul. Some people love the endless summer. I'm not one of them.
This is our Thanksgiving tree we do every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment