Yesterday I came into the kitchen to find she had cut off a little bit of her hair.
Me: What are you doing?
Sidney: My hair was sticky so I cut it off.
(In her defense, she really does need a haircut pretty bad.)
Today I was feeding Tanner in his room and she came in crying. She had burned her finger. She said she had turned the water too hot, which seemed weird, but I couldn't think of what else it could have been. Then I went downstairs, realized I hadn't unplugged the iron, and it was sitting flat, where it had begun to burn the ironing board cover. The house could have burned down. Awesome. I always unplug it when I'm done, but was distracted with a crying baby, so forgot. Hopefully, lesson learned for both of us.
A while ago she randomly said, "I'm nervous to kiss when I get married." WHAT? I asked her if she knows what nervous means, and she said no. Where is she hearing this stuff?
She got the rolling pin out and was offering everyone back massages. Then she was singing in a Minnie Mouse voice, "I'll hit you with this rolling pin, so please don't touch." She got that from a song from her dance recital video. She's out of control. Every day, she says something, which makes my jaw drop.
No comments:
Post a Comment