Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9 Months


Tanner turned 9 months.  So crazy.  These 9 months out have been a million times better than his 9 months in.
 
Stats:
Weight: 18 lbs, 11 oz.- 32nd %
Length: 27 1/2" - 17th %
Head: 17 1/4" - 17th %
 
He got Josh's small head.
His weight has tapered off from all the crawling, so he's  not as high up as he was, and he's a shorty.
He is crawling so fast and climbing stairs.  We call him Turbo Tanner.
He waves a little bit.
He babbles "Mama" a little bit, and I love it.
He is such a peaceful baby.  I have said that every month, but I just feel so calm around him. I feel like his personality is going to be very calming.
He feeds himself really well.
He has stood up for a couple of seconds on his own.  Scary.
He has 7 teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment