Saturday, June 11, 2011

Grandpa Glen

December 4, 1914 - June 8, 2011

We lost my grandpa this past week.  I think his face says a lot.  I love this picture of him taken 3 years ago at a family reunion.  He was so adorable, sweet, tall, and handsome in his younger years.  Everyone always said he looked like Rex Harrison.  Even though he's not my biological grandfather it never made a difference.  He married my grandma when I was a toddler and I don't remember life without him.  He treated us like his own grandchildren.  He was always so healthy and active, keeping a beautiful yard, out shoveling snow from his driveway into his 90's, and he was even caught working on the roof well into his 80's.  He always had stories to tell, and such a sweet smile.  He will be missed.  Love you, Grandpa Glen!

1 comment: