Monday, June 20, 2011

All About Dad

I forgot to add this in, but I had the kids answer some questions about Josh for Father's Day.

Jayden:

My Dad's name is Josh.
He is 30 years old.
He is 22 feet, 33 inches tall.
He weighs as heavy as our tv.
His favorite tv show is football and baseball.
His favorite food is spaghetti pie.
His favorite thing to drink is Dr. Pepper.
His favorite thing to do is play baseball.
He likes to wear shorts.
My dad is really good at drawing.
I like it best when my dad plays with me.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is go to Walmart and look at the fish.
When my dad goes to work he makes money.

Sidney:

My dad's name is Dad.
He is 1 year old.
He is 6 feet, 8 inches tall.
He weighs 3 pounds.
His favorite tv show is baseball.
His favorite food is pie.
His favorite thing to drink is water.
His favorite thing to do is play baseball.
He likes to wear clothes.
My dad is really good at shopping.
I like it best when my dad sleeps with us.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is sleep in my tent with me.
When my dad goes to work he goes bye bye.

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest thing ever....what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete