Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lovely and not so Lovely

Not Lovely:
While at our friend's house, the kids were upstairs playing by themselves.  Their kids are all older and I didn't think too much about baby proof issues.  Jayden came downstairs and told me Sidney had written on her face with a marker.  Turns out, it wasn't a marker.  It was nail polish.  (He later admitted he had helped her put it on, thinking it was just make-up.  But I did catch her in the act herself as well, and she also painted her fingernails.)
Lovely: 
And while that was not lovely to clean up, at least we had just enjoyed one of these delicious, mouthwatering treats.  The best part is I melted a peanut butter cup inside.  I'm a genius.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Even with the wicked nail polish all over her, she is STILL gorgeous. Her eyes are soooo pretty!

    2. I NEED THAT CUPCAKE. Pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! And holly cow, that cupcake looks amazing. Seriously. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MAN! I know how that feels. One of the first days at my Mom's house this summer, Elli dumped out multiple bottles of nail polish all over her legs... and the carpet. Not cool.

    Your cupcake, by the way, has me headed for some ice cream... but I don't think it's gonna cut it :). The cupcake looks crazy good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was blood when I first looked at the picture, so nail polish doesn't seem so bad. :) I want to try those cupcakes!! Will you post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete