Friday, April 1, 2011

Sidneyisms & Videos

The other day Josh and I were upstairs.  We heard Sidney climbing up the stairs while singing, Where oh where did mommy go?, at the top of her lungs.  To the tune of Where oh Where has my Little Dog Gone?  It was the funniest thing, so I got her to sing it a little on tape.  She's been singing it a lot since.

I have another video that won't upload, but I'll work on it because it's my favorite song she sings.

Her other Sidneyism:  I was helping her say a prayer and told her to say, Please help us to be nice.  I was peeking at her and she opened her eyes wide, pointed her finger at me, and said, "NO!  Jayden be nice!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Uh...She is talking waaay too much. Tell me she's not old enough to be so smart to make up lyrics to a song. What happened to that sweet little baby that didn't talk at all, but made Nintendo noises while sleeping? She's growing up too fast; make her stop.

    ReplyDelete