Jayden was chasing Sidney around the house. He grabbed her and tackled her to the ground. They were both laughing hysterically, but Sidney was trying to get away.
Jayden kept saying, "Sis, please just play with me! Wanna play with me? Stay with me! Stay with me!"
She finally got away and ran.
He cornered her in the pantry. And the next thing I realize he was folding his arms and closing his eyes in the fastest prayer I have ever heard but somehow also praying for all the normal things, praying that Sidney would play with him. After he said amen he said, "Ok, now you'll stay with me."
But Sidney ran away in laughter and squeals again.
"Hey, it didn't work!" he called in surprise. So he folded his arms and closed his eyes again, but this time took off running while he was praying. And miraculously he narrowly escaped running face first into the wall.
And somehow he kept his eyes closed the entire time, something that doesn't ever happen in regular prayer.
That's just awesome. I totally love it :).
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely hilarious!
ReplyDelete