Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quiet Time Adventures

You might remember the last time I wrote about Jayden's quiet time.  Read about it HERE for a refresher.  It still makes me laugh.  I'm wondering if I should just do away with it because half the time it doesn't really work anyway, and the other half leads to these crazy things he does. 

Funny?  Yes. 

Harmful?  No.  Not yet.

So his adventure today involved him making his own Crystal Light.  I came downstairs and he told me he made his own juice.  I wasn't really paying close attention to what he was really telling me.  I thought he meant he got some out of the fridge that was already made.  Later when I saw the look on his face as he was drinking it I realized he really had made his own.  He pushed a chair into the pantry, got down a powder mix, then filled a cup with water and dumped in the powder.  Smart kid, but he didn't realize he had the water to powder ratio wrong.  The powder is intended for 2 quarts of water, not 6 oz.  Poor kid, he just wanted some juice. 

This is something else he has done:
This is one of those it seemed like a good idea at the time, but when you think about it, you realize, now how am I supposed to take a drink?

1 comment: