Monday, January 31, 2011

Park

We had a gorgeous weekend.  It was around 70 degrees.  What a tease because  now it's cloudy and cold again.  But we took advantage and walked down to the park to let out our energy.

The kids drove in McQueen.  I can't decide which of these two pictures is my favorite.
Sidney kept looking behind at us and giving us a sweet little smile like she was having the time of her life. 
At the park we found a garbage can lid for sledding.  We're always finding something there: cardboard boxes, real sleds.  There's a massive hill that's really fun.  Jayden had the brilliant idea to sled down the slide with it.  It could have turned out very badly, but didn't luckily.
And then I did something I've been wanting to do for the longest time.  Get some photos like this:
 I never realized until I was looking at all the pictures that every single one of his McQueens has a different expression on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment