I was able to go on a field trip with Jayden in October. I was supposed to go on one with him a couple of years ago, but he got sick, so we missed it. Then the zoo was scheduled for a day when Hurricane Joaquin came through so it was postponed to a day when my babysitter was out of town. I called a half a dozen people to babysit before I was able to find two people who were able to split up the day. It's not the biggest deal, it just felt like everything was working against us, so I was determined to make it work because Jayden really wanted me to go.
It turned out to be a really fun day. The class split up so we had 6 kids in our group. They were a great group of kids. The weather couldn't have been better. Jayden took lots of pictures.
There were lots of giraffes and they were really friendly. The kids got to pet them and Jayden even gave one a hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment