Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween

I couldn't convince the kids to have a family theme this year. But that's ok, they were really happy with their costumes.
Darth Vader
This was the first time I decorated the car for trunk or treat, only because we had some decorations from Jayden's birthday. 
Sidney saw this butterfly costume on Pinterest, and it's what she really, really wanted. I think it's kind of funny because she's not super into butterflies or anything. She looked really cute. 
 
Tanner wore the baseball that Jayden wore at this age. 
Since the kids didn't want to match I made Josh be a hunter and a deer couple. 
After trunk or treat Tanner climbed into the trunk and started chowing down.
 
We went trick or treating with friends and when we got back they all dumped the candy on the floor. There was SO MUCH candy. We went home and weighed ours. 16 pounds! Crazy!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment