December was a good month. Christmas break has been wonderful so far. Josh had 5 straight days home. We had plans to get out of the house, but then Tanner got sick, followed by everyone else but Jayden, so we cancelled everything, and we stayed home. It was perfect. Even though this sickness isn't fun, and we're not totally over it yet, it's nothing serious, and the time together has been priceless. It's so rare for us to not have anywhere to be, that leaving the house twice in 5 days was awesome, once to get groceries, and once for dinner. It was a sad day when Josh went back to work.
Here's a little peek at our Christmas season.
Sidney was allowed to wear holiday clothes for parent observation at dance. We had fun with her get-up. She is looking so grown up!
Here's a little peek at our Christmas season.
Sidney was allowed to wear holiday clothes for parent observation at dance. We had fun with her get-up. She is looking so grown up!
We made a chocolate house for preschool.
I bought these ornaments this year for each state we have lived in. I also got Oregon, since we were married there. All 4 time zones. Sometimes I get the itch to try another new state, but then I would love to be back in Idaho to be more central to family, but then I just want to go back to Charlotte, because I was comfortable there, but then the thought of moving again makes me want to cry. Looking at each of these places brings up a lot of good memories though.
Holiday baking.
Photo booth.
This makes me laugh.
Our Christmas tragedy. Our tree fell over in the middle of the night a couple of nights after we put it up. About 10 of our priceless ornaments broke, plus some bulbs and the star. I say priceless because we've been collecting them since our honeymoon. We buy them on vacations, so decorating the tree every year is fun because it brings back a lot of great memories. I was so sad. And yeah, they're still sitting in the bowl waiting to be super glued. So sad, I never found poor Minnie and Mickey's noses.
Instead of cookies, Sidney and Jayden wanted to leave cupcakes for Santa.
That's about it for photos. I didn't really take any on Christmas day. Not even one in front of our tree (that we bought at a lot because Tanner was sick so we couldn't go chop it down at the farm. It didn't live long, fresh is definitely better).
No comments:
Post a Comment