Sidney finished the reading book! Yay! For each 25th lesson, she got a reward, just like Jayden did. It took us longer to get through it, because I thought it would be a good idea to start right before having Tanner. Didn't think that one through. So a newborn delayed us, then a move and house hunting, and Josh traveling like crazy, and maybe even pure laziness, etc., etc. So that's why some of these pictures are from our old house. She worked so hard, doing 3 lessons on the last day because she wanted her reward so bad.
25 lessons was a sleepover downstairs complete with the air mattress.
Lesson 50 was a party with cupcakes that she wanted to pick out.
Lesson 75 I made her a dress, which I must not have taken pictures of. I'll get on that.
Lesson 100 was a new toy.
Soooo excited to be DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment