Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Week

Our first theme week for the summer was Fun Week.  That was Jayden's idea.  I have exactly one picture, but we were having too much fun, I didn't get the camera out.  We had some groupons and things to use up before our move, so we went to Monkey Joe's and Baxter's Bunch.  We went swimming, had some play dates, out to dinner, and made ice cream sundaes.  The kids love sleepovers downstairs.  They're a rare treat, so they were excited when I actually said yes to their request.  We watched a movie and we made these forts with the couches, which they slept in and then left up for two days.  How fun is that?
I think we will be doing theme weeks for the rest of our lives.  Jayden has said over and over how much he looks forward to them and how they are one of his favorite things about summer.  How can I quit doing them when he says things like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment