Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Fun

It's 67 degrees today and it's glorious.  I'm forgetting it's Christmas though, so I thought I'd put up some more Christmas pictures.  We're enjoying our crazy, busy month by making cookies, listening to more Christmas with the Chipmunks music than I care to admit, and drinking hot chocolate almost every night.  We have a lot more to get to, but until then, here is some more of what we've done.

The kids both loved Santa at our church party.  It's the first year they were both not scared of him, and they actually talked to him.
Love her little belly peeking out. 
Laughter instead of tears! 
Jayden participated in the nativity.  He looks thrilled, right?  The whole program was a lot of fun this year. 
We made a couple of fun pancake breakfasts.  Snowmen and Rudolph.  The kids love it when we make pancakes more fun. 
We didn't get to it last year, but this is the second time we drove through McAdenville.  It is soooo pretty.  The kids sat on our laps in the front seat and loved it! 
These next two pictures I love.  Big yawns from Sidney. 
And the look on her face when she saw Minnie decor. 
More fun to come.  We can't wait for Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment