Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Photos

Last week I dressed the kids up and drove to a beautiful garden to take Easter pictures of the kids.  When I was transferring them to my computer later I accidentally deleted 270 of the pictures.  (That was almost all of them.  But me, my camera, my kids, and 2 hours equals hundreds of pictures.  I love digital.)  Needless to say, I panicked.  I've never done that before.  I called my dad to see if he knew what to do.  He sent me a link to this software. 
I ordered it and miraculously, I recovered all of my photos!  It only cost $2.48 plus about $5 for shipping, much cheaper than the $40 software I had found elsewhere.  So, if this happens to you, buy this, it works wonders and was really easy to use.  When I first started to run it, the screen popped up that says how many minutes it will be.  The number was huge, and when I converted it to hours it was over 1.1 million hours.  I thought it wasn't going to work, but it actually only took about 20 minutes.  Phew!  Another little tidbit if you ever have this problem:  If you lose pictures from your card, stop taking pictures with your card.  If you take more pictures you might overwrite the old ones.  Don't do anything until you recover them.  I hope you don't lose your pictures, but I hope this helps someone if you lose your pictures down the road.

On with the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo glad that you found them, what cute pics! Thanks for the heads up on that program! :)

    ReplyDelete