Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tanner's 3rd Birthday

The morning of Tanner's birthday I told him we were going to go to a playground at the mall. He thought I meant the park, so he ran and got his shoes, then ran out the door. I followed him to the park, where he soaked in the sun. He's so funny on the swings.
Then he wanted to go for a walk. 
At the mall he climbed on each and every animal. 
 
He loved the playground. 
We walked around the mall, and he ran into the Disney store, which we played around in for a while. Then we headed to Barnes and Noble for a while. 
We picked up his free birthday cookie at the Barnes and Noble cafĂ©, which was as big as his head. 
When we came home he couldn't wait to make his cake. He loves helping in the kitchen, always pushing a chair over when he sees me making something. He tore open the cake mix. 
 
I told him he got to lick the paddle, and before I was able to take it off the stand, he was at it. 
 
 
 
 
 
The bad thing about having to pick the kids up from school is that I have to wake him up from his nap a lot. He didn't get a very long nap, and it's pretty funny waking him up. He can't even open his eyes, and he buries himself further into the blankets. 
He sat up and then fell over. 
He had been talking about his Hulk birthday for weeks. Pretty much everything he got was Hulk.
 
 
 
Happy Birthday, Tanner! Can't believe he's 3!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment