Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sidney's 7th Birthday

On the morning of her birthday, she wasted no time waking up. She was so excited.
Sparky greeted her. 
I brought cookies to school. Her teacher told me at parent teacher conference that Sidney is a little social butterfly. She couldn't be more different from me at that age. It is so fun to see her with her little friends. All these little girls were like little moms to Tanner, it was hilarious. 
Her latest toy craze are Shopkins. She asked for a Shopkins cake, and this was her reaction when she saw it. I promise, it was super simple and not even close to professional, but she loved it.
With her new Shopkins. 
 
For dinner we ate at Chick-fil-a at the mall. These two get along on occasion. 
We surprised her with a trip to Build-A-Bear. She's been dreaming of it for the last year. She was so surprised, it was fun to take her. 
 
 
It was a late night, which we ended with cake. She was way too excited about her bear and Shopkins, that I think she only ate one bite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment