We don't have much going on lately, but I want to keep this updated better than I did last year. Jayden's doing great in school and is starting to enjoy karate better. Sidney is as girly as ever and loves preschool. Tanner is growing bigger every day, and he still loves to wake up all night. It's ok though, because I don't have time during the day to watch my own shows, so I was able to finish off season 3 of Downton Abbey and now I sometimes listen to conference talks. It's actually proven to be a peaceful time, listening to those comforting words in the darkness of the night. And so far this year I have read my scriptures every day, something I haven't achieved in a very long time. I figure there is no excuse since I sit down to nurse several times a day.
Anyway, I have been so bad at taking pictures. Here are a couple from the other day. We have a few nicknames for Tanner. Sidney especially loves to use his nicknames. It's always "Tan Tan," "Tan the Man," or "Tanner Manner." It's just about impossible for her to walk by him without stopping for a kiss. Jayden loves to hold his hand and thinks he's the strongest baby ever. He loves that Tanner grips his finger so tightly.
We went for a walk and to the park a couple of weeks ago. It was randomly in the 70's last month so Tanner actually got to go outside for more than just from the car to inside somwhere. Here are a few pictures from that. Actually, this must have been a different day because we're all in coats.
I always complain that I never have pictures with my newborns, but Josh points out it's because I'm always nursing. And then I realized I never wear real clothes or makeup for weeks, it's a scary sight. I think this was one of the first times I was in something other than pajamas and my hair was brushed.
No comments:
Post a Comment