Stats:
11 lbs. 14 oz. - 50th percentile
23 1/2 in. - 75th percentile
Hard to believe Tanner has put on 5 lbs. and 4 inches in so short a time. He's still a great little baby. My only complaint is that he still wakes up a lot at night. Sometimes 4-5 times within 8 or less hours. However, the day he got his shots he slept for 7 hours, and then the next two nights he only woke up once. We'll see if the trend continues. I'm not counting on it, but sure hoping for it.
In the past month:
He still loves his swing.
He started smiling at 6 weeks.
His legs are always moving if he's laying down.
His hair is growing back and it's still dark, but now he's getting a small bald spot on the back of his head. I know he doesn't have a lot of hair, but it's more than my other kids, so this bald spot stuff is new.
He used to like tummy time, but likes it a little less now.
Now that he's holding his head up better, he really, really likes to do it as much as possible.
For a couple of weeks he quit liking the pacifier, but I think he's back into it again. Not that he needs it much, he's so chill.
He has been smiling like crazy for about 4 weeks now, but every time I try to get a picture he stops. This was about as close as I was able to get.
We also discovered who the mystery blanket is from-Josh's boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment