I could tell that Jayden was smitten with Tanner when he first saw him. He sat there holding him in silence. I could see the awe in his face, maybe even tears in his eyes. Tanner looks a lot like Jayden did as a newborn, so to see him holding him is a little weird. It's like he's holding himself. He loves to hold him whenever he can, and every few seconds he'll look over at me and smile the sweetest smile, then turn back to Tanner and just stare at his little face and loves it when he grabs onto his fingers. He keeps saying he is so excited to finally have a brother. Yesterday he was holding him and I came up and Jayden said softly, "I just love him so much."
Sidney is mostly over the fact that we got a boy and not a girl. She loves him too, though. She loves giving him kisses, but is still a little shy about holding him. She's done it a few times, but if he even makes the slightest noise while he's in her lap, she starts shouting, "He's freaking out! He's freaking out! Where's the pacifier?" She's always saying he's so cute, and likes to help get out the diapers. One time she kissed him and said, "Oops, sorry! I accidentally kissed Tanner!"
No comments:
Post a Comment