They say Christmas comes a little earlier each year, and isn't that the truth for me! I have been counting down until Christmas for 34 weeks, so the Christmas decor hasn't appeared soon enough in the stores. When Josh got home from work tonight the kids and I had just finished making muddy buddies and were listening to Christmas music. I don't care- I'm a little anxious and excited. And aren't we supposed to have the Christmas spirit in our hearts year round? I'm totally ok with Christmas music in July too. Anyway, we had a fun little evening together. Our nights lately haven't always been that pleasant. I'm usually tired and just done with the day by the time bedtime hits and the kids are too. Mostly it's me, I'll admit. But tonight we were all in really good moods so we made one of our favorite treats. Yummy!
And you're welcome for this picture. Jayden asked me why I had chocolate on my shirt. I had no idea, I can't see down there. I keep underestimating how big I am and can't stop bumping into everything. Everything! It is driving me insane, I swear I have bruises on my belly. What's also scary is how huge I must appear to my kids from their point of view.
That is quite possibly the most perfectly spherical belly I've ever seen :). I love it ~ and very impressive for being #3. Mine have gotten more and more blobby each time! But seriously - you could flip that picture in any direction and I still wouldn't be positive which way was up - except for the assumption that the chocolate stain was the underside :).
ReplyDelete