Friday, November 2, 2012

A Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween.  I love planning the costumes down to the last detail, making them, dressing my kids up, and watching them run from door to door collecting candy yelling thank you over their shoulders as they run down the driveway. I love pumpkins, and leaves crunching under my feet as we walk around our neighborhood on a cool October evening.  I love watching Sidney cuddle up to her daddy when we walk by the scary decorated houses, seeing all the little kids dressed as cute little dragons and monkeys and cartoon characters, and I even loved the teenager across the street dressed as some kind of grim reaper playing electric guitar on his roof.  So you can bet this is the one occasion a year I make sure to get some proper photos of my kids.  I always have grand plans to do some cute themed pictures for all the other holidays, but it usually doesn't happen.
 
First up is Batman.
 
I have way more of Cinderella.  She was a lot more excited about the pictures than Batman was.  Don't be too surprised she's not wearing pink.  She insisted her tutu underneath be pink.
Josh as Robin in his traditional t-shirt costume.  And I'm the Fairy Godmother.  Some people didn't get it at first. 


2 comments:

  1. I love that you had matching girls and matching boys - so cute :). Your costumes are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete