Josh participated in his first mud run yesterday. It was 5.2 miles and had about 36 obstacles. Each team had four people in it and they had to help each other through everything. It was a really tough course, but Josh loved it. The kids and I went down to cheer them on, but we didn't get to see much. I didn't realize until they were almost done that we could have watched more than we did, so all we saw was right at the very end where they had to carry each other. A few boys from church invited him along. They named their team the Sexy Beasts. They had a lot of fun and were definitely muddy at the end. His face was way more disgusting, but he washed it off right right at the end before I got a picture.
You can see Josh in all black starting out with his arm in the air. They finished in 1:31. So much fun, just fulfilling his dreams!



No comments:
Post a Comment