The past few months we have had: stomach flu, regular flu (although not technically the flu, even though all the symptoms were present), bronchitis, pneumonia, really bad coughs and colds, voice loss, and I'm sure something else I'm forgetting about. It has been almost nonstop. I've never missed so much church before. And I'm sick of it. Now we're just bracing ourselves for allergy season. So I've slacked some on the blog. My camera hasn't made it into my hands a lot this winter. Here's a tiny bit of our life.
Sidney stuffed her mouth full of grapes and her smile was hilarious.
The kids before church one day.
This little lady was sitting on Kiron's lap the other day eating a snack. Very sweetly, she turned to her, batted her eyelashes (something she does a lot to get what she wants), and then wiped her hands on Kiron's face. Kiron was so grossed out, and asked her what she was doing. Sidney's reply, "I thought you were a napkin!" Whenever she talks, she adds something to the end of a lot of her words. It's always, "I want some cheesey." It's never just muffin, it's muffiny, or blankie, or pillowy, etc. Sometimes the words are really funny. Also, she's been trying to learn the difference between male and female and the other day she said something to Josh, like, "Daddy, I'm your female." It was really funny and random.
I love it when Jayden gets off the bus and he's wearing something made at school. It was Dr. Suess week. He is growing up so much, but at the same time he's still so young. He's my sensitive little guy. I made him cry a couple days ago when I was saying how fast he's growing, and how I'm sad we won't be able to cuddle together when he's all grown up. It made me tear up too, seeing him cry like that. So that night we cuddled up together and watched a movie. He also cries during The Prince of Egypt when Moses's mother puts him in the basket in the river, and when I read Puff the Magic Dragon to him. He has a big, sweet, loving heart. Love this kid!
Ughh! I know how you feel with the sickness! I really feel we have been sick for about 4 months straight! I guess at least cold and flu season is almost over! Cute pics!
ReplyDelete