My blogging for this new year has been really pathetic compared to normal. I'm not really sure why that is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we had an entire snow week last week so Jayden didn't go to school and we were cooped up in the house for 3 days. Or maybe because every time I sit down to write some of the funny things Jayden says or does, it doesn't make sense in words, so I delete it. Or maybe I've just been too busy to think about this. Or I haven't really pulled out the camera much lately. Inside pictures tend to get boring for me, so I can't wait until the weather warms up and we can get outside. Anyway, I finally pulled out the camera last night because the kids were being really funny in the tub. (This time they weren't spanking each other and laughing their heads off; that was an entertaining one.) So here's a new picture to look at until something more exciting happens around here.

What an adorable little picture :)
ReplyDelete