Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aunt Kiron

Josh's sister, Kiron (pronounced Key-ron if you're wondering), left this morning.  We're all sad around here.  We LOVE having our family come to see us.  She is such a fun aunt and the kids were eating up all the attention they got.  We didn't get out and do a ton because the kids have been sick, but having an excuse to lay around, play games, watch movies, eat, and play some more was okay with us.

Kiron let the kids take pictures with her camera.  They couldn't get enough.  I can't believe how much Sidney loved it.  She is a pro, and was taking pictures of absolutely everything and at every angle.
Here are some of her pictures:
 Pretty artistic, right?  There are about 100 more like it.
 Jayden took this one.  They've got some talent.
 Hippo is Jayden's must have stuffed animal, a gift from Kiron when he was one.
So more of our week included making cookies....
....lots and lots of playing....
....did I mention eating?  A couple of our favorite places....
.....and more.
Sidney randomly started stretching and got Josh and Jayden to join in.  It was hilarious.
We had a balloon get stuck in the ceiling fan and Josh still couldn't reach it with a chair.  So he made me get on his shoulders to get it down.  I have a slight fear of heights and things got really funny and I thought I was going to fall off when I couldn't stop laughing.  But we got that dang balloon down!
Miss you already!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaayy! Fact: I miss you guys MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Sidney with the Baker's hat on is my all-time favorite. She has some darling sass! Having family in town is the best. I'm so glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete