33 lbs.-5th percentile
41 inches-15th percentile
My poor boy. He's going to be a shrimp.
Sidney's 2 Year Stats:
25 lbs.-25th percentile
32.5 inches-30th percentile
The doctor said she'll probably be bigger than Jayden. We really got everything backwards with our kids.
Since she just had a birthday here's the latest on the little lady.
- When she says "okay," she says it, "otay." She has the sweetest little voice I've ever heard.
- She knows most of her colors, her favorite being pink, and she's starting to like purple too.
- She has been potty training herself for a couple of months. About 90% of the time she has to poop she tells me so she can go on the potty. The only time she forgets to tell me is when she is playing and having too much fun. She doesn't tell me she has to pee as often, but I'm just letting her go at her own pace. I'm not ready to push it yet. And when she's tootin' away, she cracks up laughing.
- Her favorite thing to do is to cuddle up and read books.
- Before our trip in October she always went to bed perfectly. We would lay her down and then she would go right to sleep without making a sound. Since we got back over a month ago she has screamed and screamed at bedtime and naptime for 30 minutes to an hour. I think it's because we slept in the same room with her for 2 weeks, so we thought once she got used to being back home she would get back to normal. No such luck. She has skipped her nap some days too, and I'm dreading the day she stops altogether, which is probably soon if she is anything like Jayden.
- When she's trying to do something that's too hard for her, like peel a banana or put her straw in a juice box, she brings it to me or Josh and says, "Hard. Hard," in the saddest little voice with her head turned to her shoulder and her bottom lip puckered out.
- She likes to talk on the phone.
- Whenever she sees Christmas stuff-anything from Santa to wreaths to candy canes-she says, "Ho ho! Ho ho!" in her sweet little voice.
He's now halfway done with his MBA. I wish I could say it felt like it flew by, but it doesn't feel that way.
Me:
I've been eating a piece of cheesecake every day for the past week since my birthday. I feel very accomplished.
Our kids will be like Jayden. Oh well. They're perfect that way. :) I'm so glad you've been eating cheesecake everyday. That sounds YUMMY! That reminds me. It's time for a date to the cheesecake factory! haha
ReplyDeleteJayden will definitely not be alone. My kids are right there with him. Especially Derek who just entered the growth chart at 3% for height when he turned two.
ReplyDelete