Friday, September 11, 2015

Grandma Lou

My sweet Grandma passed away last month. That was a hard time. A couple of months before the doctors had said with her declining health she probably had 6 months to a year left. But then she had a stroke and was left paralyzed on one side and was unable to swallow. That was so hard to hear, and I hated not being able to be there with her. Two days later she was gone. I was able to attend the funeral and speak at it. As hard as it was to do, I'm glad I was able to honor her in that way. She was the sweetest woman, filled with more love than anyone I've ever known. The world lost a beautiful soul. I miss her lots.
 
Betty Lou Robinson
September 2, 1926-August 6, 2015
At age 21.
Cousins.
Grandma's children.
Mom with Sylvia, I love this photo.
We needed a break from the stresses of the week so a few of us drove up a canyon that Grandma loved and had lunch. She loved the outdoors, and sure did have a deep love for Utah. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment