Yummy week! One fun thing we did was make our own ice cream in a Ziploc bag.
We made ice cream play dough. It looked and smelled just like ice cream.
I found a recipe for magic shell sauce that worked out great.
It was free meal day at Chick-fil-a so we dressed up like cows and we were going to trade in the toy for ice cream, but the kids wanted to keep the toy. We ended up getting free cookies because we had to wait a few minutes for our food, so we were happy with that. Plus they gave Tanner a free meal too even though he didn't dress up because he screamed when I tried. Can you blame him, it is pretty embarrassing.
Sidney wore all white and was dressed like this, she's our little fashionista.
We hit up Steak-n-Shake for happy hour and got some delicious shakes on a hot afternoon.
Another art project was to make puffy paint ice cream pictures, which turned into playing in shaving cream. Their pictures turned out really cute.
We ate a lot of ice cream during the week. We had to.
Another little craft. They also played a game where they caught balloons in cones made out of paper.
I made them reading bingo sheets so when they got a bingo they earned a trip to Bruster's. I think this week was definitely kid approved. One of the things on their Bingo chart was to read in the bathtub.
No comments:
Post a Comment